06 October 2014

friends...

chris lined up his little friends!

the tooth fairy came to visit!

we had a little date.  love our dates!

he was hungry.  thought his fist would do!

my kids as twins... didn't even realize till the way home!

i moved to the other couch to work on my Bible study.  got this kid RIGHT on top of me!

his sweet face.  while waiting for sadie to get her check up!

date night with my love!  his lobster shirt to eat his lobster!  

holy cow!  it's not that hard to upload pics, and yet it seems to take me forever!  i am loving this season of our life and trying to embrace it for all it's worth.  but, it's a busy season!  and we consume a lot of food as a family of 6!  and wear a lot of clothes.  especially as it's turning to fall and that means layers!

life is good today.  chris is waiting for me in his room.  he's making dinner.  it's pizza.  i have to go!

No comments: