20 March 2014

growing up...

this face.  

her love.

her smile!

his silliness!

taking his first bottle… he sucked it down!

eyes wide open!  it's starting to happen more now...

holding his paci.  

it's spring break week.  we are having fun!  now that everyone is feeling better…

today was ala moana beach park.  (will post pics soon!)  we had so much fun.  i love every beach.  but this one, with the palm trees and diamond head.  it's just so "paradise".  

again, LOVING having my sister here.  my kids would be having a boring spring break without her!  

my real children are back…  i felt like i yelled all day long.  and at the end of the day, i got two sweet notes from my girl…  about what a great mom i am and how much she loves me.  i am so glad that those are the things that stick… not the yelling.  



No comments: