25 March 2014

being showered...

nora jeanne
 
james patrick


christopher david

brandon peter

just comparing the babies...

my sweet friends here threw me a baby shower.  
it was so much fun to just sit and enjoy their company!  

just trying to figure out what outfit to wear...


my baby shower gift… it's a "sea bag".  made from recycled sails.  i first saw the bags YEARS ago in maine with my sister in law, sarah.  their flagship store is near david's family house in maine.  i have LOVED them, and could never bring myself to buy one.  i saw this diaper bag, and was raving about it to my friends.  they decided this should be my shower gift.  i am so excited about it!!!  (mostly because, it might be a diaper bag, but i see it as a "rest of my life" bag!!!)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shell! I was just in Woolwich yesterday and wandered through the "Made in Maine" store. You would love it! We'll have to go this summer!!! xoxoxox Bear