21 December 2012

getting ready...

getting the car washed.  he was less than a fan!

swimming... 

relaxing!

sleepy beach baby...

homecoming dinner for the families...

some of my girls!  my ohana!

decorating the fence.  this panel was my handiwork!!!  

love it!

watching the sun set.  knowing my hubs was just out there...

the full fence!

swimming underwater!

making daddy's sign!

it was a fun week getting ready...  nails and toes done.  playing downtown where my mom and her girls were staying.  getting the house cleaned.  a fun week.  sheets washed.  dishes put away.  kids cleaned.   

the week went perfectly.  not stressful, not overwhelming.  just right.  and just tiring enough that i wasn't up too late just staring at the ceiling the night before!!!

as for today...  my three boys are sick.  but it's fun to have them so cuddly!  (at least, the two that aren't at work!!)  i am hoping i don't get it... not sure if my reaction is psychosomatic!  although, after cleaning up so much, there are a few things i am not dying to eat anytime soon...  

No comments: