10 September 2012

today...

i made some baby food last week.  check out those peas and green beans.  love me my vitamix!!!

snuggling the other day on the couch!

playing outside...  he totally posed for the camera!

btw... totally loving "bringing up boys".  it's got some great insight for this girl who has no idea about boys!!!

i love this boy!!!

just hanging out!!!

sweet boy.  

that's as best as i could get him to pose!!!

my view from the blanket!

my view on the blanket!!!

the kids have been sick.  which means i have been busy.  i made a quilt front, two new sets of curtains and rearranged our family room.  amazing what can get done when we are homebound!!

yesterday, c, who was already sick, had to come pick something up.  i begged her to let me go for a quick run.  i had a GREAT 3 mile run.  it was wonderful!!!  while i was out running, a friend from church stopped by with dinner for me.  as a surprise!  what a wonderful treat!  and someone else brought in my trash can this weekend.  i have some great people in my life.  

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I LOVE the pic of James laying across Nora's legs ans she is rubbing his back!!! Sweet kids!!!!