22 September 2012

running...

my running buddy most days...  he's so much fun!

a run downtown last week...

a run on base...

my running buddies...  they passed out at the end of my run, so i just kept walking!

watching a sub play in the harbor!

i have been loving boot camp as my form of exercise.  and i get there early by default now (school drop off times...).  so, i have started running with the double before boot camp.  usually i fit in a mile.  and i try to run 2-3 miles on my off days.  and on the off week.  

i am really enjoying running.  and really enjoying running with a stroller.  i went out and bought a (used) double running stroller.  and it has been so great!!  without my kids, i had been seeing my running times improve.  to some of the best times i have ever had.  now, with kids, i am running the pace i was 7 years ago!!  it's a good feeling.  i am really enjoying it.  

i am feeling blessed, again, by the friends around me.  so thankful for them and for this life.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job!!

Laura said...

You GO girl! =)