09 March 2012

Phone photos...

Photos from the week. I remember hearing someone say once the only bad picture is the one you don't take. And the best camera is the one you have.. This week it's my phone! My battery died as we were walking out I the house to the hotel... Not enough time to go get the charger! Byssas has her cam, and I will download her pics later... But, still, I have been mostly living life... Oh, and reading "hunger games"!!!

It's been a bummer of a week to be in Hawaii... Flash floods, pouring rain... I thought I would see this weather on the mainland next month... Not here! It's been fun watching the storms from our hotel room... Not as fun as swimming in the pools with cool watersides and stand up paddle boarding would be.. Thankfully we got to do that one morning!!!

SUP is an INCREDIBLE post-baby work out! FYI...

1 comment:

Amos said...

Michelle,

You are SOOOO beautiful. That picture of you holding Christopher is stunning. Hope the weather gets better

Love
Amos