10 December 2011

a saturday...












some dear friends got together to shower me with a lunch today... it was so fun!!!











we got this GREAT vip cabana at a restaurant on the beach...











can you see the ocean behind me?











leigh and me...











my sweet friends. i am so thankful for them!

then, a blogger i follow was having a meet-up at a park down the street. so i got to go (late) and meet a few other followers! it was so fun. and, again, so fun to sit by the ocean. a gorgeous day to spend so much time by the water.

and my dear husband, who was also hosting his friends for poker night tonight, let me leave all day... all while trying to get ready for his party tonight! what a great man! (oh, and should also point out that i stand corrected. david was the one who lined up all the socks. not james. although james DOES line up his cars that way...)

1 comment:

CNB said...

You are gorgeous! Wish I was there to celebrate with you.