06 August 2011

an unpaid promotional announcement!!


















my two kids on their first day of school...

















how did they get so big!!!!!











my mulching. i LOVE it! note the way the tree leans. it's due to the winds.











and my herbs. there is green growing up! how fun is that? i even used my basil tonight...

















my new hibiscus. that i planted by myself!!











my boys at the beach. LOVE them!

















loves jumping in the hole he digs!











building a castle...

















sweet...











"knee deep in the water somewhere". i told david today that i love my paradise he's given me. and that i get to spend most days "knee deep".











he alternated between wanting to be wrapped up on my lap...











and laying in the sand...











promo #1... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new 31 bag. it fits EVERYTHING. instead of two or three bags, it all goes into one. I LOVE IT!!! (it's the large utility bag. amazing!!! and not expensive!!!)











promo #2 and 3... my awesome german chopper thing. i got it for Christmas. it's amazing... and it's MY basil! from my garden!











my chopper chopped everything. the onion. the tomatoes. the peppers. it was SO EASY!!!











i spent a lot of time in the kitchen today. chocolate chip cookies for a picnic tomorrow...
















but sadly, i used up the last of my favorite salt. i could cry!!! there are a few things i miss from TJ's that i just can't find substitutes for yet. but, i get to be "knee deep"...

i forgot to mention with the froyo the other day. they pack it on ice. when it's to go. for anyone. at no charge. the grocery stores do the same thing. it's CRAZY!!! i mean, they don't do it in ohio when it's 115* and 99% humidity. here it's only 85*. awesome!

No comments: