25 August 2011

customer service...

since this is my blog... i am going to vent today. i am tired. my 2 1/2 year old was up ALL night. i saw every hour on the clock. i am EXHAUSTED. and, because he spiked a temp, low grade, again today, he can't go to school and won't go back to sleep. so you get to hear my customer service frustrations. because it's not just one company/person.

dmv... seriously? this shouldn't be so hard. why do you make a new title for me, never tell me, take FOREVER to send it to the lien holder, so when i am trying to register my car, they won't register it for me. oh, and when i call... i can't actually talk to a human. i have to leave messages, most of which are NEVER returned, and stalk you. and when i do talk to (the wrong) person, you are all rude. why can't it be dmv to dmv? oh wait, that would actually be WORK for you... and since you close your doors and kick everyone out at 4pm, regardless of how long they have been in line... i am sure a phone call like this would be OUT of the question!

cpk... you HAD gluten free pizza for, what, six weeks? and it seemed to be the only place ON THE ISLAND i could find gluten free pizza. oh, and when i call to order a gluten free pizza and ask how long it will take, your first answer should NOT be: "20 minutes, but we don't serve those anymore". WHY even tell me 20 minutes??? and why only sell them for 6 six weeks. and it's great you have other gluten free options. so do a MILLION other restaurants. we came to you because of your PIZZA. so, we won't be coming back. (yes, this did get conveyed to corporate!)

cable... you were SUPPOSED to bring us hd boxes. but it printed out wrong, so when the technician called, after setting everything up, he was told it WAS supposed to be hd boxes. but he didn't have any. so he told ME to call. so, when i call, i am told to unhook my two boxes, bring them in to any of their "stores", get two new boxes, bring them home, hook them up myself, and go on with life. AND, send me a $350 bill while you are at it!!! seriously? how is THAT customer service???

people in general... if you get an email/phone call/babysitting request on a service YOU signed up for, is it TOO MUCH TO ASK that you respond? (there might be a small log in my own eye, here, and i am TRYING! can i blame time change???) seriously... it's just rude. and when you are paid to babysit, is it unreasonable, that if the majority of the time you are here, kids are in bed, that you CLEAN UP what you played with/ate off of? that's how i was taught? and i KNOW that's not just me. i have talked to other mothers, and it's the same. or craigslist people. RETURN A PHONE CALL. and, if i am the first to call, and you tell me i can come get it, don't sell it before i get my two kids loaded in the car and get there!

phew... i feel better. gotta go get the boy who is rolling on the floor crying. (and screamed in his bed for 2 hours straight last night. at least when he was in bed with me after that, i could sleep periodically!)

No comments: