03 February 2011

cleaning mode wife...


















my sidewalk... seriously. so, i've gotten two notes to shovel my sidewalk so that kids can walk to the bus stop. i tried. it's at least an inch of ice (and i fell trying to do it!). my plastic shovel was no match!

















my girl on the way to school today.

















my boy. his eyes are still gunky (think pink eye... praying not!), but he feels so much better! i even put him down and he played for an hour today! whoo hoo!! better living through chemistry!










what i decided to do since we can't go anywhere... organize baby/maternity clothes. NOT because of any announcement, but so that it's easier to move. (i unpacked my last box of moving stuff last week... needed something to do!) i am thinking plastic bins and separated by age/gender... and, i found a box of clothes i was looking for!!! so excited. i thought i had thrown a few of those shirts to goodwill!!










girls side...










boys side, gender neutral, blankets...










the leftover boxes...

and on the upside, my upstairs closet is mostly empty! it's not just a cluster of boxes! also, i shipped a sewing order... i sold something to someone other than family!! and hit up michael's today with a friend, since jamey still wasn't totally up to playing, and i needed adult time! it was fun to chat with two preschool mommies at michaels! thanks a and a!

lastly, trying to make some decisions regarding our move, housing, schooling. if you think of it, pray for wisdom for us. there are a lot of good options and we aren't feeling led a certain way yet! (which means two indecisive adults in the house, david wanting to please me and make me happy, and me just NOT sure of what to do!!) in the end, God knows, and that's so reassuring. as evidenced so recently, His ways are so much better than my ways and He loves me so much more than i can imagine. i am learning to REALLY want His ways!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://levitranowdirect.com/#yqdik]levitra 10 mg[/url] - order levitra , http://levitranowdirect.com/#ukftc generic levitra