20 October 2010

... where the heart is...

so, i had a rough night last night. i think i already talked about it. but, david was sweet and told me how thankful he was that i would give up so much to follow him. i told him i didn't mind. it was worth it to be with him. i was sitting today, listening to my sister on the radio (redhawkradio.com @ 4pm on weds!!!), and she played some kenny. the song was called "the good stuff". it reminded me of my conversation last night, and a WONDERFULLY, encouraging email i got this week. home is where the heart is. it's where my family is. this house might be more shabby that chic, but it's home. the house is four walls, wood, brick, mortar. you can't exchange any of that, or any friend (although i have some AWESOME ones!) for the four walls that build my home (david, me, nora, james). i am sad at times. i miss my san diego friends. i miss my ohio friends. i miss the presley family. but my home is here, and there is no where on earth i would rather be.

No comments: