05 June 2010

north carolina

okay, so even david thinks i am a little crazy, apparently. i guess we were kind of funny looking yesterday. my big stroller, one kid in it (or neither), two carry-on bags, a carseat, one kid in the carrier, strapped to me. i had some great people on my second flight... loaded all of my bags and carseat onto the plane for me while i folded up the stroller. then, the same people offloaded everything (while i cleaned up james MAJOR blowout.... up to his shoulder blades!!- the joys of disposable diapers...). then, a nice lady from continental helped me push the cart with my two suitcases, two carseats and two carryons to the rental car shuttle, and the shuttle man helped from there.

so, we are in nc visiting chels and jeffrey, then onto a big wedding!! (david's brother) i forgot what humidity was like!! i love me some ac! anyway, they were so excited to see us! jeffrey's face lit up when we pulled into the driveway.

more later... and some pics when i take some!!!

No comments: