12 June 2010

my mom.

okay, this one was supposed to be published with the previous pictures... and, they never uploaded. so, here you go!

yesterday was my mom's birthday. i meant to write all day. (story of my week...) first, let me explain the lack of pictures. i got a spam email, so i was trying not to be on chelsey's computer too much. and then, i got to the hotel and uploaded all of my pictures to byssa's computer. and, they aren't uploading to blogger. SO.... and yesterday, we were busy!

my mom. she drove 8 hours to come to this wedding, and spend her birthday being my nanny! (or a really awesome mom-mom!) last night was the rehearsal and dinner, and it was WONDERFUL to not worry about my kids. david and i took nora to the rehearsal, while mom and byssa stayed at the hotel with jamey. they met us at dinner, and then took the kids back to the hotowel (that's how nora said it) while we stayed and enjoyed ourselves.

but, that's my mom. selfless. she is wonderful at serving others. without complaint. on her birthday! she loves her kids fiercely and always has what we need, when we need it. i am so thankful for her. david and i were talking the other day (when i called my family at an ungodly hour), that he would never want his kids to call that late, unless there was bodily harm or injury! i laughed, because i know my parents have had a similar conversation! but, i know my mom is always willing to answer the phone and talk me through anything, day or night!

i love you mom. happy birthday!!!

No comments: