04 November 2009

hard work...

being a mom is HARD work. anyone who tells you otherwise, doesn't have kids, or doesn't spend all day every day with them. i LOVE my kids more than anything in the world. but it is BY FAR the HARDEST job i have ever had. it makes being a nurse in the navy on a labor and delivery floor look easy. but, i could never give up the chance to be a stay at home mom. we have rough days and great days and a lot of in between days. yesterday was a rough day. and then, nora started singing this song. i could have cried. earlier in the day, we had been struggling with obedience, so after some punishment, unprompted, she turned to me and said "i'm really, really sorry mommy". it was so sweet.

anyway... enjoy the video! i do!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh - how precious! I can't wait to see this big girl and her little brother in a few weeks =)

Steph said...

UMMMMM obsessed with my nora bean.. and that pic up top of jamey baby- that freakin Dimple! I LOVE IT. SHELL YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT MOM and DAVE SUCH A GREAT DAD> misssss and love you all!