04 October 2015

away again....

sunset- with NO FILTERS at bwi

my sweet hubby let me go home and see my nieces...

and this sweet little bundle of a nephew!

sweet babies, sleeping!  
(don't tell, but presley was being a "fraud".  can you see her "almost" smiling?)

this pretty much summed up my weekend...

a little shopping...

chatting with this sweet little baby barr.

this sweet girl, who on the last night, decided we could snuggle!

took this beauty to target!

this little love.

in an outfit i bought for james, that all my boys have worn.

with big poppy.

more of the photobombing... his new fav sport!

decorating!

playing boggle...  he wanted to recreate the front of the box!

apple picking...

he just liked the "balls".

trying to take a cheese...

all my boys... l-r- david, chris, brandon.  james is on the bottom!

playing checkers.

kids eat free super hero night!  

my sweet 8 year old!

my super boys!!!

No comments: