10 January 2015

NYC!!!

at fao schwartz!

stealing pics from byssa's instagram!

hanging out with alyssa and beth.

nyc near our hotel.

this guy.  man, i love my daddy!!!  no one does a city like he does.  

harry winston.  

chocolate!

got to meet up with david's cousin peter.  so fun to see him at his coffee shop!!

birch coffee- if you ever go to NYC!  amazing!

yummy cupcakes.  but we didn't stop..


it was raining, but we wanted a pic of this tree!!

central park zoo...

they came out to play!

crepes.  well worth the walk!

rock center!

city sidewalks...

had no idea alyssa was taking this.  not sure what i was talking so emphatically about!

from our room...

the nativity.  

on stage, setting up.  carnegie hall

my mom.  singing on state at carnegie hall!

the train station...

i went in to see my mom sing at a Christmas concert at carnegie hall.  it was amazing.  the whole whirlwind 48 hours.  i left the kids with a combination of a babysitter, my husband and my wonderful mother-in-law!  and got to play tourist (by far the coolest thing, after my mom singing, was the WTC memorial.  it's a MUST SEE!).  but it was so fun to see my mom, with her friends, having the time of her life!  i am not sure i have ever been more proud!!!  she did something.  for her.  and did it well!  as a mother of four, now, i know how rare that is!    mom, you are leaving a beautiful legacy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the new family pic.