24 September 2014

a LOT of the children's museum...

my girl and me.  and a photo bomb.  

nora braided my hair and then wanted to take a pic.  i was so proud!

this cheese.  i just love it.  

not sure who was having the most fun at the children's museum.  (see the two littles in the background, too!)

love watching them play.

and this one.  could have stayed here for hours!!!

rolling balls...

before her brothers got to it!

trying to squeeze his face!

more playing.

his picture.

my selfie with the sleeping baby!

a family portrait!!

future?

or this one?

maybe this one?

she really liked to serve...  

another potential career?

and this one...

showing promise!

crowding in to write...

my better half.

he  made a time machine.

he wanted to go back to when daddy was little so he could play with him.

i am treasuring these moments.  i know they are fleeting (even when they seem so long).  i want my children to know how loved and cherished they are.  that there is not much more important than them.  

i also am amazing at how MUCH laundry we make.  oh my goodness...  it's just catching up to me that we are a BIG family.  i love it.  but the work is never ending (please don't read this as complaining.  at least complaining too much... ).  it is making me be much more intentional about things!!!  

No comments: