14 September 2013

cute kids...

pics will come soon.  i promise!  but i didn't want to forget the sweet things my kids have been saying.  

c will wrap his arms around my legs when he wants up.  it's so sweet.  and he is my only kid that will (at least for now) transfer, sleeping, from the car to the crib!  it works out so well for school pick ups.  

nora was helping c drink his milk this week, and she said, "aww, this makes me think of when i used to hold you and feed you.  they grow up so fast"!  it was so cute!!!

james and i were snuggling the other day and the topic of him growing up came up.  he has told me before that he's going to live next to me.  i told him i was okay with him growing up as long as he lived next to me.  then i asked, "what if your wife doesn't want to?'.  he said, "it's okay, as the man, i make the rules, so if i want to live there, we will."  (sorry future wife!!!)  he thought for a second and then said, "or, we could just live across the street".  a good compromise, i thought!  it was so cute!!!  

(and don't worry, future wife, i won't hold him to that promise!!!)

No comments: