24 April 2013

some running...



it's a good thing i take my pirate running with me...

my favorite run.  love this view!!!  

my sweet baby boy...  

sweet face.  i love him!

i have been running a lot more, since we aren't having boot camp.  my friend and i also got a sitter, so we can still spend an hour working out intensely.  she's a great running (i.e. scholarship in college to run).  needless to say, i have had some great running times this week!  it's been fun to see such a difference!

my kids...  nora is amazing.  she's emotional.  and smart.  and a great reader.  and so in tune to what is going on.  a huge help.  and she gets what's going on.  after my birthday, she wanted to make sure that i had a good day.  it was so precious.  

and james.  he's a second child.  he needs good attention.  he LOVES his legos.  he's so much fun.  and just when he pushes me to my limits, he looks at me and says, "mommy, i love you".  

chris.  he's a ham.  he has this awesome fake cough.  it's so funny!  and he loves to give kisses.  we are dogsitting this week, and he now says "dog".  and LOVES this dog.  it's been so fun to watch!  and when i put him to bed, i give him his paci.  then take it away and ask for "mommy kisses".  tonight, he took out his paci and gave me kisses.  so much fun to lay with me!!

No comments: