27 July 2011

what i wore wednesday... and our beach days!


















what i wore yesterday... to get my new hawaii driver's license! shirt: gap maternity
pants: motherhood
necklace: j. crew
earrings: free people
camera strap: eclectic whatnot
flip flops (you can't see them...): old navy











sweet baby boy... loves his sand toys!











the kids in the ocean with david and leigh.











yes, we spilled our matsumoto's. and no, we wouldn't let him eat it off the ground. i traded him for mine. that made it better.











LOVING our north shore matsumoto's! if you visit, we will take you there!!

















still WAY more fascinated with the sand than the ocean. but, he will get in. and enjoy it! that's the good news..











the davids and my sweet girl!











more digging...











love this shot!!











me and my bro!!











the davids. enjoying the beach!

















building castles!
















i love this sandy mess!

james has a habit of attacking me and crawling on me. (case in point, he is currently laying across my arms as i try to type this blog post!) when i express that he should get off, he hugs tighter and says, "mommy, i looove you toooooo". aww, okay, stay there!

and, trying to link again to what i wore wednesday on the pleated poppy...

1 comment:

Amos said...

I am so happy with all your blogging. Know that if nothing else you are making me the happiest person.
Love ya