10 December 2010

pampered chef...


















nora listening intently at her first pampered chef party...

















she got to cut with a knife, then frost cookies with their special tools!

















and james got to eat the treats! (funny pic of him, but he wouldn't take another!)

















then, nora crawled into this little "bed", and read to herself. so cute! such a fun playdate morning after a good workout, then a stop at a little fast food place for my diet pepsi, and the guy gave it to me for free!!! wonderful man, thanks for making my day!

tonight is a Christmas party on base... can't wait! we might ACTUALLY take a pic with the kids and santa! for now, it's naptime and sewing projects!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

The pic of Nora reading reminds me so much of you! Love you and miss you! One week from today! Can't wait!

Michelle said...

what are you saying... i am a nerd that holed myself up with books at parties??? at least we are friends in the end.. can't wait to see you!

Emily said...

No I am saying how lucky she is to have some amazing traits like her mom! I am so thankful we are such good friends ;)