02 December 2010

new addition...












my beautiful, handmade, personally designed adirondack chairs. thanks jhh. they look WONDERFUL on my front porch (especially since my wicker bench is on the third floor!!)
















coco is here to visit... although jamey has taken to calling her "cho cho" (think cho- long o)











they LOVE her!!

















nora was ready to go to the park today. she even got my keys and tried to unlock the door for me. such a princess! she's so wonderfully mature (which as previously mentioned, comes with it's challenges, too!)

















sweet boy eating his "num". (advent calendar candy) he had to have his pic taken, too.

















swinging. can't decide if we are happy or miserable. happy because we are at the park. sad because we no longer want to be wearing our princess sparkly high healed shoes, even though we refused to take them off when we were getting ready. also because we are cold and refusing to wear our jacket. and swinging too high... (ps, after a fight, jacket refusal, subsequent playing, she BEGGED for her jacket! mommy DOES know best!!)











sweet baby boy!! too bundled up!

















cho cho and jamey!!












me and my sissy! we are having a blast!!

















princess...











me and my girl. the only one of my kids that would pose with me!


















we made an sbucks stop. WEIRD. i remember being there during my ois summer with laura cus, who had taken a train in to see me, sitting in my whites, with some friends chatting it up. so weird. took my daughter and son there today.

my newest addition. a shadow box from mom's house, mounted with the velcro strip things, holding my thread! how awesome is that. only problem... the gutermann thread big guy only fits in that one hole. so, no more super big threads for me!! but, i love it... and i don't have to dig for colors!!! whooo-hoo!!

now we are just hanging out, watching the "game" on tv. david even gave in and is watching "he who must not be named", and an nba game!! (remember the "i won't watch nba for the next five years".... but it's okay... interesting to watch!)

nora asked for her ears to be pierced yesterday. i told her to ask daddy. she told me "he will say no. you just say "yes", mommy". so true. so true. so, she asked daddy. he said "no".

2 comments:

Laura said...

Starbucks dejavu! I remember that trip with you too! So fun =)

Amos said...

So fun... My theory on ear piercing was always you have to be old enough to take care of them. I didn't want to deal with crusty ears and changing them and all. Just sayin