29 January 2009

unspoken rules... and I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!


okay, so you know how there are just unspoken rules.  i mean, you don't ask a women if she is pregnant.  or her age.  or how many times she's had plastic surgery.  or if she is considering it.  or her weight.  

but, my new favorite...  are you having twins?  some woman (yeah, a WOMAN of all people) told me today that there were really two babies in my belly.  now, aside from three high level ultrasounds, two by experts in their field and two 3-d ultrasounds, IT'S JUST RUDE!!!  

on another note.  i have the best husband ever!  he came home yesterday to a wife who wasn't feeling very good, and a girl who really wanted to do the pookie dance.  what a sweet man.  he got a new job (that he starts in a few weeks).  on friday night, i went to his farewell party.  it's so fun to hear everyone talk about what an amazing man you married!  i mean, i know it, but it's awesome to hear it from their perspective!  he's so smart and driven...  i just love him!

besides that, he is letting me go away for the WHOLE weekend!!!  with my three SD besties.  all WITHOUT KIDS!!  (you should see the size of my smile!!!)  what a good man...  and did i mention that it's superbowl weekend.  I LOVE YOU, DAVID HAILE!!!

No comments: