28 July 2008

poopy...










not sure, but i think a neighbor kid has been yelling "poopy" for the last five minutes... i guess it could be something else. oh well! speaking of... nora's mattress got here on wednesday. i dragged nora and all of the new bedding to the laundry room. i got her room all ready for her. i struggled, fought and sweated to get the mattress pad and sheet on the new mattress! (honestly, i know they have to be tight, but it took me over five minutes to fight each one on!) that night, she slept in her new bed. i remember thinking, as much work as it was to get the sheet and mattess pad on, maybe i just wouldn't change her sheets for a long while! however, when nora woke up on friday morning, her diaper had had a little explosion. she was COVERED in poop. it was caked in her pacifier and all over her face. it was all over the bed rails. it was GROSS! i figured you moms would enjoy that story...

did i mention that nora took her first steps in chicago?? she continues to take a few steps at a time, and then lunges towards whomever has their arms outstretched! so cute... enjoy the pics!


alright, please excuse the little bit of clutter left, but here are some new pics of the new place! we ABSOLUTELY love being in here. it's so much fun.... and, there is a bit more room, so we can more easily accomodate visitors! come visit!!!

1 comment:

Kate D said...

oh my goodness. I cannot believe your poop story. I feel for ya girl. It hasn't happened to me yet (knock on wood!).

I LOVE Nora's bedding! I want it for my bedroom!