11 January 2008

old video but new pics!!!







okay, so the video is from before Christmas, but it's so cute!!! nora props herself up (tripoding...), and LOVES her toes!! she also LOVES to blow raspberries. daddy has started doing devotions with us every night from the "one year Bible". it's so fun, and short enough that nora will sit through it!

so, nora and i go to Bible study on thursday mornings. there are eight other babies in my small group. there is one girl. the girl's mom said to me on thursday that she is extra careful how she dresses her baby when she knows nora is going to be there... cause nora is always dressed so great. everyone in my group thinks i plan my outfits to match nora's, or the sling i carry her in. so, thank you to everyone who has bought nora clothes. i really haven't bought her much of anything. and we only match because nora has a lot of pink and i happen to have a lot of pink. but it struck me as funny.

i married the most incredible man in the world. he is so smart. my mom commented over break that she thought our family was fairly intelligent until she met david and his family. we were watching the "planet earth" dvds recently and he just knows SO MUCH about SO MUCH!! i am glad that he is nora's dad....

okay, enough bragging about david, and my knack of matching my daughter! nora is a bit fussier this week... trying to figure that one out! i thought she was teething awhile back, but still no teeth. we'll just see!!

No comments: