07 December 2014

thanksgiving day!

nothing like starting the day with a 5 mile road race!

our crew...

my sweet running buddy!  (rumor has it, my husband contracted me out... he wanted to run for time- and did amazing!!!- so he begged someone else to run with me!)

mr. crawly...

i won at poker!  super fun...

how i found the kids the morning after.  playing so sweetly!

it was so fun to have 16 of our closest family members here for thanksgiving!  
chilling in their plaid!

thanksgiving football game!

loved the kids playing!

j calling it out!

all three kids!

he decided he was done!

my sweet girl!  always has time for a pose!

my handsome boy...  waiting for his play!

walking home.  he was sad he didn't get a shoulder ride during the game!


the players!

that's one way to play!!!



No comments: