25 January 2014

growing up so fast...

that's james and me walking down the street.  and baby brandon is in my belly.  with his feet down, cause that's how he is right now!  i LOVE james' drawing!!!

he just rode around like that and let her take care of him!  it was precious!!!

snuggling with my babies the other night, watching Christmas movies, while daddy was at work!

he told me, "i just can't keep my eyes open any more".  it was so sweet... he ran a few errands with me and was so much fun!  i forget how MUCH he needs the one-on-one time.  

air force one...  

so, these are way before Christmas break...  and now we are working on valentines.  not sure why i thought i should let the kids help!  it's been a lesson in patience for all of us!  

it's dawned on me that we are having a baby and moving soon...  and i am in PURGE mode.  also known as "cleaning mode wife".  my husband doesn't like when she comes to visit.  i am trying to calm her down!  but, we have lived here for 3 years.  we haven't lived anywhere that long since having kids...  and we have SETTLED.  it's time to get rid of some things.  and use of what we have!  

No comments: