08 August 2013

first day... on thursday!

getting ready for pics!

my sweet babies...  all grown up!  (1st grade and pre-k)

my pre-k-er.  he's so handsome!

his backpack!!!

my sweet girl!  her shirt was a birthday present from a friend!!!  her mom makes them...
check her out!  sweet keiki boutiki

and her backpack...

i can't believe how fast this week has gone.  and how cranky my kids are after school!  i didn't really expect it.  they have LOVED school.  and i have completely loved their teachers.  i am so thankful for the teachers they have this year!!!  

nora wanted to write a note to her teacher tonight, saying thank you for being such a great (nora wrote "grate") teacher.  i am so proud of her sweet attitude!  

and, on the flip side, james keeps saying when he gets home how much he misses chris during the day. so sweet...  i can't believe how much bigger the kids seem already!!  

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I cannot believe how old they are - how did this happen??? I love that Nora could sound out "grate"!!! She is unbelievable!!!
Love you!!