14 December 2007

Baby loves Disco!!!


Baby loves disco!! So, Nora and I went to this club downtown that opens up every so often for kids and their parents. It is totally geared for kids... food (oreos, munchies), play areas... and there is a DJ, with a bubble machine and dancing. They have changing stations and massage chairs for the parents. It's so cool. So, I took my little diva!

That night, we went to the Parade of Lights in the bay... it was COLD (all of about 45*F!!), so we got all bundled up! Nora looked so stinking cute! David kept calling her Nanuk Nora!!




This last pic is just Dad and Nora all snuggled up together!

Okay, story for the week. So, I was driving to pick up a dress at the mall they had on hold for me. David's Christmas party is tonight, and I needed a dress! So, all is good and my car starts making a funny noise. I think... I should get that checked out today, maybe on the way home. I keep driving, it's only intermittently making a funny noise.

I pull into the parking garage and was trying to get a spot right near the walkway into the mall (then I wouldn't have to deal with the elevators or forget where I parked!). I was close, and the car started making a horrible noise. People were turning to look at me! I was almost to a spot when a horrible clanking noise started! So, I parked.

I called David. He was just about to start a round of golf with everyone from work. So, I figured, I can get lunch and enjoy a day at the mall. I told him to come get me afterwards. I called our mechanic, and he thought the car would be driveable. I didn't want to be stuck on the side of the road with the baby, so I waited anyway for David to come and we drove together (I followed in his car!) But, I mentioned this to a friend, and she told me there is a guy on the loose in San Diego who has made two attacks recently on women broken down on the side of the road... he tried to kidnap one and assaulted another! So, I was quite thankful to be at the mall... I mean, if you are forced to be somewhere for several hours, where better to be??? PS... Nordstrom is awesome! The idea of a women's lounge, where you don't feel like you HAVE to buy something in order to just sit! It was great....

Alright... that's all for now! Love to you all...

No comments: