02 October 2007

EIGHT HOURS!!!



Last night, Nora slept for eight hours!!! She woke up long enough to eat, and slept for three more hours! It was such a nice night... the first picture is my trying to get her to smile and the second is her after a nap. Nora loves to smile and flirt as she wakes up from her naps. She hadn't quite gotten her eyes open yet, but she was happy to see mommy!
Today, we applied for her passport... can I tell you how hard it is to get someone to do passport photos on a baby? But, they turned out so awesome! I wanted to get a copy for me. But, you'll just have to get a look at her passport sometime soon.
Did I mention that at her doctors appointment on Friday, Nora weighed 12.5 pounds and was 22.5 inches? She is in the 90th percentile! What a good eater!!! Alright, that's all I have to add for today. Love to you all

No comments: